Coal Fired Chain Grate Boiler is the most common coal fired boiler adopting chain grate as the combustion layer. In 2018, TAISHAN Group starts the installation of several overseas projects, dispatches the senior installation engineers to the project site in Pakistan to guide the coal fired chain grate boiler installation.
Since Pakistan is our traditional market, up to now we have sold more than 70 sets of coal fired steam boiler, and our customers cover textile, food, cook oil, drinks, package, paper mill, etc. Above all, this coal fired chain grate boiler is the second set of coal boiler for this customer, the first set was in 2017, and it is running smoothly at present. The steam boiler model is SZL25-1.6-AII, which means the evaporation capacity is 25 tons per hour, steam pressure is 1.6MPa, steam temperature is 204℃ and the fuel type is soft coal.
Characteristics of SZS coal fired chain grate boiler:
- Ex-work by upper and lower two parts.
- Compact structure, simple installation and less civil cost.
- Automatic control over water feeding, coal feeding, chain grate running, ash and dust removing, induced air control, forced air control. Besides, interlock protection for over-pressure (for steam boiler), over-temperature (for hot water boiler), high and low water level (for steam boiler), guaranteeing safe running.
- Double sides feeding air, single air chamber, separate adjustment. Due to unevenly air distribution below chain grate, avoiding wrong pass air and partial burning, .
- Use high strength chain plate to avoid the breakage of the plate and decrease coal leakage·
- Add rolling wheel below the chain grate, the sliding friction changes to rolling friction, therefore reducing the grating running resistance and improving the reliability.
- By virtue of sufficient heating surface, it has higher efficiency, 4-6% higher than standard.
- Short and tall front arch and low and long back arch guarantee the stable burning of coal. Besides, the arch can be designed as per different coal to fulfill soft coal and anthracite coal burning.
Please see the following erection photos of typical customer in Pakistan.
Project startup – Praying for good luck First stage – Chain grate lifting and being in position
Second stage – Assembled lightweight steel frame for installation
Third stage-Erect the mid water wall Fourth stage – Erect the coal fired chain grate boiler upper body
Fifth stage – Refractory material construction Sixth stage- Coal fired chain grate boiler shell and auxiliaries installation
Coal fired chain grate boiler installation completion and commissioning